HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, November 19, 2018

Shine Bright with Cocoa Vanilla Studio Midnight by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back again with another page created with the beautiful Midnight collection 
by Cocoa Vanilla Studio.
 Love these pinks with the navy combo.

Shine Bright
Love this paper for the base with it's gorgeous colour blend and splashes of blue. I layered my photo with a mix of the blue and floral papers and a soft pretty doily before layering the ephemera flowers & leaves to create a feature on my page.  A flair button is the perfect piece to finish off the cluster. 


I've balanced out the other side of my photo with another ephemera flower, some other pieces and a chipboard flower arrangement. 


I finished off my visual triangle with a small cluster of ephemera and stickers. To finalise my layout I dug into my stash to find some co-ordinating enamel dots to scatter around the page. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Midnight paper - Moonlight
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Midnight paper - Inspired
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Midnight paper - Bloom & Grow
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Midnight paper - Sunset Strip
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Midnight Chipboard Accent pack
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Midnight Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Midnight Flair Button
Doily
Enamel Dots - Asstd

No comments:

Post a Comment