HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Christmas Dress ups, by Amanda H

Hi again,

Another week and another Christmas layout! 
This also used the lovely Peace & Joy collection from Kaisercraft.
 Our daughters are so wonderfully fun and creative, and this page showcases one 
of their Christmas Dress up sessions.


 I combined papers in the range with the stickers, plus some white to create this page.
I started with the Delight paper at the back and layered some white cardstock next.

 I machine stitched this edge. For the photo block, I mounted the 5 photos on both the wood grain Delight paper and the dark green Elation paper. I used a distress tool to distress the edges of the photos.
Then I finished with a range of stickers from the Peace & Joy sticker sheet.
Across the bottom of the page, I used the longer stickers, including that cute string of holly. I also stacked some of the word stickers.
  
Plus I added that cute little bird!

For the title, I combined some word stickers from the sticker pack, with the Pinkfresh Studios White puffy letters.


These are definitely good Christmas memories!

 Thanks for looking today!
Amanda


Products used:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment