HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, May 21, 2018

Sweet by Pink Fresh Studio Let your Heart Decide

Hello everyone

Back with another layout created with Pink Fresh Studios Let your Heart Decide. 

Sweet
I just loved this paper with all the hearts - Caper - and knew the hearts would be fab to fussy cut and they were the basis for my design of this photo that I love of one of the giraffes at San Diego Zoo, I just love how close we were to them.

I combined the paper hearts with some of the Epoxy Heart Stickers to create a feature. 

I layered up some of the other papers around the photo and added a doily for texture. 

Then I finished off my layout with a small cluster on the other side for some balance. 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Pinkfresh Studio Let Your Heart Decide paper - Caper
Pinkfresh Studio Let Your Heart Decide paper - Impulse
Pinkfresh Studio Let Your Heart Decide paper - Quirk
Pinkfresh Studio Let Your Heart Decide paper - Instinct
Pinkfresh Studio Let Your Heart Decide paper - Escapade
Pinkfresh Studio Let your Heart Decide Epoxy Stickers
Doily
White Bazzil Cardstock
Green Tara White Apple Blossom
Flair Button

No comments:

Post a Comment