HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

"Hello", by Amanda H

Hello AAS fans!
 
Wow - we are at the end of May - so here is my last page share for the month. 
Today, I combined the wood grain paper from the Kaisercraft Memory Lane Collection
  with the delightful florals in the Carta Bella Flora No 2 Collection.
 They joined beautifully with some 2 Crafty Chipboard and Colour Blast!
 
I started with the lovely Kaisercraft wood grain paper (I cannot resist these wood grain papers!). Such a classic yet interesting background for any page! For this page I added some interest in two ways: 1. with some 2 Crafty Chipboard and 2. with some Colour Blast.

For the chipboard - I glued some pieces of  2 Crafty Mini Hexagon Clumps directly to the background and then gave them a light coat of Gesso.
Next I used some Colour Blast Colour Paste - this time grabbing the tub of Bling - because everything looks better with gold! I spread this paste through this awesome floral stencil using a metal palette knife. Next I made some gold splatters around the page with Colour Blast Shimmer Spray in Bling.

Here is a close up of some of this background detail:


Now let's take a look at the other clusters and finishing touches.

 
Throughout the page, I created a clusters using loads of stickers from the Carta Bella Sticker Sheet. Florals, circles, banners and words - lots of great stickers to add interest.

In the bottom right corner, I also included a blue Green Tara Tea Rose, which I gave a spray of Colour Blast Shimmer Spray in Bling for some sparkle! I also inked green some lovely 2 Crafty Tiny Leaf Stems and tucked these amongst the clusters.


For the title, I used the "hello" sticker from the Carta Bella Sticker Sheet,
layered on the stencilling, with some more stickers and chipboard.


 That's my page for this week. Thanks for looking,
Amanda
 Products used:

Papers:

2 Crafty Chipboard:

Mixed Media:

Embellishments:
Green Tara - Tea Roses Pack - Blue
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment