HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

"Awesome", by Amanda H

Hi everyone!

Today I am smashing stereotypes - I am inspired by papers and colours,
 not by "boy" or "girl" ranges.
 I have colourful girls and I love using ANY paper range with photos of them.
 Today I am using the latest "boy" collection from Echo Park - "Imagine that" with a cool
 photo of my girls building lego together. 
Combined with some Colour Blast splatters and 2Crafty chipboard, this page and 
range could work with any photos!


I started with a white cardstock base, and then used two panels of patterned paper from the Imagine That range: Galaxy Quest, & Super Dogs.

Wanting to keep the red and navy theme, I mixed some Colour Blast Shimmer Dusts (in Navy and Candy) with some water and splattered that on the papers to create interest in the background. This matched well with the Galaxy Quest paper which came with some white splatters on the paper design!

I mounted the photo on some white cardstock and a piece of the reverse of Galaxy Quest.
For my title, I cut the "Awesome" 4 inch Journaling card from the Journaling Card paper.

Let's look at some close ups to see how I used 2Crafty Chipboard and stickers to finish the page.
I started with two awesome pieces of 2Crafty chipboard, which I used across the page.
Firstly, I used the Party Banner Border, which I inked navy blue. For some sparkle, I sprayed the banner with Colour Blast Shimmer Spray in Snow White.
The second piece of 2Crafty Chipboard layered across the page was the Swirly Star Border, which I inked in mint.
Then I tucked and layered a heap of stickers from the EP - Imagine That Boy Element Sticker Sheet and some Bella Blvd - Puffy Stars. There are stars, cogs, paper planes, a robot, banners and call outs - all such fun!




What a fun page!
Thanks for looking today!
Amanda

Products used:

Papers:

2Crafty chipboard:

Mixed media:

Embellishments:


Photobucket

1 comment: