HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, May 18, 2018

My Angel on Earth using Kaisercraft Memory Lane by Kerryn Fry

Good morning AAS followers.
Can you believe we are already half way through May?
Today I have created my page from the beautiful collection 
by Kaisercraft Memory Lane.
The photo is about 7 years old, but it is one of my favourites.
I've changed things up this week!
No cardstock to be seen.
I have used the patterned paper Kaisercraft Raw Wood as my base,
I love the wood panel look.
The background effect has been created using white Gesso
and the 6x6 Heart Crafter's Workshop Template.
I've then used watercolour paint to shade the hearts.
The paper has been left to dry naturally, then I've flicked watercolor paint
in black, white and soft green across the page
and unfortunately, the floor.



I have fussy cut the border piece from the green side of 'Mint Blush' 
and some flowers from the 'Minty Rose' patterned paper.
The patterned papers have then been layered under the photos,
with a mixture of dark and light colours.
Plenty of 3D foam has been used to lift different elements of the page.



Scrap cardboard is also a perfect solution to lift larger elements like the photos
and a great alternative to foam tape.
By lifting the photo, I have been able to tuck certain embellishments under the photo.
I've built up embellishment clusters on both sides of the photo
and added a smaller cluster at the bottom of the page.


The Kaisercraft Memory Lane Collectables worked perfectly to build the clusters.
The bottom strips on each of the patterned paper are really handy to use on the page.
I've added the words in two parts on the page to frame the photo.


I have used a black gel pen to add some faux stitching on different parts of the page.
Some simple black touches of pen and splashes help to tie in with the photo.


The 2 Crafty title My Angel on Earth was base coated with white gesso
and then decorated with Chrystallina glitter glue.
Alays love to add a bit of sparkle!

That's my page for this week.
Hope you have enjoyed it and have a lovely weekend.
Please pop back on Monday to check out Fiona's next page.
Products used:
Kaisercraft Memory Lane - Collectables
Kaisercraft Memory Lane - Jade Jewel
Kaisercraft Memory Lane - Lakeside
Kaisercraft Memory Lane - Minty Rose
Kaisercraft Memory Lane - Raw Wood
Kaisercraft Memory Lane -Mint Blush 
Kaisercraft Memory Lane - Sticker Sheet
2 Crafty title My Angel on Earth
Crafters Workshop Template 6x6
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment