HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, April 27, 2018

What a difference using Bella Blvd Pop Quiz by Kerryn Fry

Good morning everyone!
Today I'm sharing a page created using the fabulous school collection,
Every year, like many others, I like to take a photo of 
Mr 13 in his school uniform.
When comparing this year with last year's photo,
I was gobsmacked and a little sad to see how much our boy had changed,
or should I say grown up.

 The colours in this collection are amazing and bright, which I love!
So I kept the Kraft cardstock background reasonably soft.
Using 6x6 Crafters Workshop Templates, a cheapie hexagon stencil
and 3 Distress Inks, I have added some colour to the cardstock.
Mermaid Lagoon, Ripe Persimmon and Black Soot worked well with the papers.


The Ephemera Pack had some great pieces to build the clusters on the page.
I have used scrap cardboard and foam squares to define the different layers.
The 2 Crafty Chevrons Bits were given a few coats of Distress Paint Candied Apple
to balance the pop of red in the lockers.


Love the 2 Crafty Sun!
Using just the rays of the sun to create a spot for the journalling.
The sun has been painted with Distress Paint Fossilized Amber and 
then added a touch of Ripe Persimmon.
The photos have been matted with Black Cardstock to add another layer.
I have used a black pen to doodled some faux stitching.


I have fussy cut the hexagon shapes from one of the patterned papers
and lifted the with foam squares.
This cluster has been created from elements in the Ephemera Pack.

 

The title has been created using foam Thickers from my stash.
The 2 Crafty Mini Camera has been painted with Distress Paint Hickory Smoke.
The date stamped with Ranger Archival Ink.

That's my page for this week.
Thanks for visiting the blog today and I hope your have a great weekend.
Please check back on Monday for Fiona's next project.

Products Used:
Kaisercraft Alpha Stickers
American Craft Thickers


No comments:

Post a Comment