HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, April 30, 2018

Summer Break with Bella Blvd Island Escape by Fiona Johnstone

Hello Everyone

Wow the end of another month already, this year is flying by!! Today I am sharing a layout from Summer, even though we have been super lucky to have what has been an extended summer this year! Love it!

Today's layout is created with Bella Blvd Island Escape collection:

Summer Break 
I've used the chipboard stickers and cardstock stickers from the collection as my main embellishments - love the dimension the chipboard gives. 
I've mixed this up with some old stickers from my stash, some Green Tara flowers and some Kaisercraft wood veneer.

Title is from the Chipboard stickers, I love that the letters weren't all joined allowing me to shape them around the doily. 
A close-up of all the clusters:

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x


Photobucket
Products Used:
Bella Blvd Island Escape paper - Peace & Quiet
Bella Blvd Island Escape paper - Good Vibes
Bella Blvd Island Escape paper - Moonlit Kisses
Bella Blvd Island Escape Ciao Chip Icons 12x12
Bella Blvd Island Escape Cardstock Stickers
Kaisercraft Lucky Dip Wooden Flourish Pack - Beach
Green Tara Cherry Blossoms - Pink
October Afternoon Stickers
Doily
Gold Palm

No comments:

Post a Comment