HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, April 23, 2018

Lovely with Simple Stories Bliss by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back with another layout created with Simple Stories Bliss Collection.
 Beautiful colours in this collection

Lovely


As you can see this is the same background in my photos as my share from the other week. I have focused more on the blues for this layout to compliment my daughters dress. 

I have layered some papers from a few other collections alongside the main Bliss papers, and again used a doily for some added layers. 


Love the large butterfly as a focal embellishment on this layout, I've combined it with some smaller butterflies and some die-cut flowers from the ephemera pack . 


More layer details with a border sticker and some tearing adding to the texture of the layout. 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products used:
Simple Stories Bliss paper -  Remember to Shine
Simple Stories Bliss paper -  Live in the Moment
Simple Stories Bliss Bits & Pieces Pack
Simple Stories Romance paper - Love & Adore
7Dots Studio Paper
Kaisercraft Miss Betty Sticker Sheet
Doily

No comments:

Post a Comment