HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

"RAD", by Amanda H

Hello again,

Today's page is all about this new awesome, radical bright paper from My Minds Eye - Good Vibes collection. There are bright colours, fun designs and some pink shiny foil touches. I love it! Combined with some 2Crafty chipboard and funky stickers, it was perfect for these photos of Olivia being slightly crazy at the beach!



I started this page with the speciality paper, Chill. I loved the bold diagonal stripes, especially the shiny pink foil stripe.

I decided to get the Good Vibes 6x6 paper pad. I love doing this - then I get some of every paper in the range and I often love the smaller designs and how they look on a page.

I chose 3 different papers from the paper pad and stacked them under the photos. (Of course I had to use the donut design!!)


In these close ups you will see how I finished with some cool 2 Crafty chipboard and some stickers.



Firstly, inked with some 2 Crafty Hessian Patches in black and tucked them either side of the photo. I also used a coat of Dimensional Magic on the chipboard.

Then I created two main clusters.


The first was in the top right corner of the photo. Here I combined some of the very cool stickers from the Good Vibes Cardstock Stickers sheet with more 2 Crafty chipboard. I used Leafy Silhouettes, which I heat embossed with Colour Blast Colour Embossing Powder in Blush pink. I also tucked some pink sparkly enamel dots in.



The second cluster in the bottom left of the photo houses the title. For the title I combined some stickers from the Good Vibes Cardstock Stickers sheet, including the word "RAD", which I popped on foam tape. And again another Leafy Silhouette and more pink sparkly enamel dots.




What a great fun range! Thanks for looking!
Amanda


Products used:






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment