HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Simple Stories - So Rad "Play Hard" by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone
 
A new month already! The good news is, that it's the last month of winter, so hopefully we can see some warmer weather coming up. In the meantime, it is great weather for staying indoors and scrapping!
 
This month I have the super cool boy range, So Rad by Simple Stories to create with.
 
Todays layout: Play Hard
 
 
 
My boy is a little obsessed with electronic devices, so a page devoted to his gaming was essential. This range has lots of cute game related embellishments, perfect for these types of pages.
 
The other embellishments in this collection that I thought were pretty cool are these frames, lots of ways to use them and you get a very large variety in the packet. For todays layout I have used them to frame my photos and also create little framed pictures of the gaming embellishments.
 
 
 
A close up of two of the frames - I love the Space Invader sticker inside the Cool frame. On the larger polaroid style frame I have added the star, the word chillin' and an enamel dot.
 
 
 
My other polaroid is as is, however the final one I have framed the game controller and used the game on sticker. To finish off my layout I used a spattering of enamel dots and some funky cork alphas for my title.
 
 
 
Be sure to pop on over to the shop and check out this new collection, it's So Rad!
 
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Product List
 
Simple Stories So Rad paper - Honeycomb/Code Orange
Simple Stories So Rad paper -  Houndstooth/Code Navy
Simple Stories So Rad paper - Rad
Simple Stories So Rad paper - Epic
Simple Stories So Rad paper - X-treme
Simple Stories So Rad paper - Authentic
Simple Stories So Rad Fundamental Cardstock Stickers
Simple Stories So Rad Simple Chipboard Frames
Simple Stories So Rad Enamel Dots
American Crafts Thickers

No comments:

Post a Comment