HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, August 14, 2015

Cocoa Vanilla Studio "Made of Awesome" by Linda Eggleton

Hi everyone & welcome.

I am back to share another layout created with Cocoa Vanilla Studio's Made of Awesome collection.
This time I've created a bit of a travel/holiday layout of my son & his girlfriend.


"Go See Do"

I have used the Awesome paper for the background, and have left it with no background work as I really love the design of the paper :)  I've used one of the pieces cut from the Mixed Up paper for the title .... Go - See - Do



I've added a cluster of Green Tara flowers, Made of Awesome flair & vellum stars, and a few diecut leaves using the grey side of the Directions paper.  There's also a few stickers here & there as well.



Lots more stickers used here



The cute little sun is one of the 2Crafty Dancing suns that I've coloured orange with my big brush pens, and I've also added a few stars - both from the Vellum stars pack & the diecut Ephemera pack.



I have cut a few of the frame pieces in half from the Ephemera pack, and placed them at opposite sides of the photo area...purposely staggering them so that everything wasn't so uniform.



I've made a couple of little tags using patterned papers & an old tag in my stash as a template 
& then added some adhesive ring eyelets.  I also included a few coloured paper clips & one of the 2Crafty geotags - again coloured orange with my big brush pens. 




I've also used more of the fabulous tickets from this collection - they come in a pack with 5 different coloured tickets & 5 different designs....they are awesome!

That is all from me for another week.
I hope you have been inspired by this AMAZING collection :)

Thanks for dropping by....xx


Photobucket
Products Used
Creative Expressions - Leaf die
Faber-Castell - Big Brush Pens 
Mont Marte - Gesso
Paper Clips
Self Adhesive Ring Eyelets

No comments:

Post a Comment