HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 26, 2024

Wander with 49&Market Wherever Collection by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Playing with the new 49&Market collection - Wherever this week.
I love this one, the colours are fabulous!

Wander



I started with my base paper and then added the border to add a little more of the
 orangey brown to my layout, as this is the colours of my photos.  My main pic I have
 matted with one of the acetate frames from the Acetate Assortment pack. I've used the
 paper advertising strips from the base of these two papers as a strip under my photos. 

Next I've used the acetate film strips from the same pack, and one from the older Color Swatch Toast. I like that you can mix and match well with these collection - I've added
some other bits from similar collections- orange leaves from Gardenia and tag
from Nature Study. 


Of course super cute embellishments in this range too - like these cute ephemera
pieces from Mini Laser Cut Elements pack:


And of course fabulous chipboard words for titles and subtitles:


Thanks for stopping by

Till next week

Fiona
x






Products Used:

49&Market Wherever - 12x12 Collection Pack
49&Market Wherever - Mini Laser Cut Elements
49&Market Wherever - Acetate Assortment
49&Market Wherever - Chipboard Word Set
49&Market Nature Study Ephemera
49&Market Spectrum Gardenia Laser Cuts
49&Market Color Swatch Toast
2Crafty Chipboard Geotags

No comments:

Post a Comment