HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 19, 2024

Super Boy Power with Pebbles Cool Boy Collection by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Time for a boy post this week, featuring some mixed media and the adorable Pebbles collection - Cool Boy:

Super Boy Power



This week I thought I might start off showing my background - I've used two Vicki Boutin stencils and some Distress Oxide to create this. If you look at my design you can see I knew where wanted my paper to go, in fact I created the paper layers first then lay down on the cardstock to get a rough idea. 

I started with the word stencil (old Vicki Boutin) using Distress Oxide in Twisted Citron, then once it dried I have used another VB stencil and Distress Oxide in Salty Ocean - I have used the Ranger Blending tool - perfect for randomly adding the circles, then finishing with some splatters. 




With the base done I've placed down my paper layer main pieces then added some super cute embellishments from the ephemera pack -these are the cutest! My tag is fussy cut from the Ephemera paper, added a hole punch and some twine from my stash. 



Love the mix of vellum and cardstock in the pack! 
I fussy cut the cool from my patterned paper to add to this chipboard tag. 



Finishing off the page with the title Super Boy Power from the ephemera pack. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x





Products Used:

Pebbles Cool Boy paper - Cool Dude
Pebbles Cool Boy paper - Ephemera
Pebbles Cool Boy - Tie Dye
Pebbles Cool Boy Icons Ephemera
Distressed Oxide Ink  - Twisted Citron
Distressed Oxide Ink - Salty Ocean
Circles - Vicki Boutin Colorstudy Stencil Bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment