HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 12, 2024

18 with Uniquely Creative Flowering Utopia by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone


Back again with a layout using Uniquely Creative Flowering Utopia to compliment my page from a few weeks ago. 

18


For this layout I have used another patterned background with lots of pretty pinks and florals. I've added my photo with some pink paper layers then fussy cut the gorgeous floral hot air balloon from the Happy paper 


Next I have added some more florals from the ephemera pack along with some butterflies and cute ephemera words to finish off my page. 


And a simple 18 as the title after going through my stash and choosing gold to compliment the foiling in the background paper. 

Thanks for visiting
Till next week 

Fiona
x






No comments:

Post a Comment