HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, June 1, 2020

Summer Day with Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I've created a layout using the new and summery Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse  collection. 

Summer Day
I've used the woodgrain for my background - Always a favourite of mine! Then I have layered up some of the patterned papers. 

I love the fresh colours in this and the fantastic patterns; the red check reminds me of picnics so I tied in the doily with that theme and it also bought in some white from my background. 

I've used the sticker sheet for the majority of my embellishments - the flowers and word stickers are from the set and then I have added a couple of stash pieces to complete the page. 


Love the thicker words for titles and I have added the little sun and cloud to add to the summery theme of my page. 


Thanks for stopping by

Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used:
Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse paper - Sunnies and Sandals
Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse paper - Backyard BBQ
Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse paper - Perfect Day
Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse paper Sunny Day
Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse paper - Sweet Summer
Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse Foam Phrase Stickers
Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse Stickers 4x6
Cocoa Vanilla Studio 
Doily
Misc Flair

No comments:

Post a Comment