HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, June 22, 2020

Follow your Dreams
with Kaisercraft Little Treasures
by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Today I have this super cute page using Kaisercraft Little Treasures starring 
my great niece. 

Follow your Dreams, Little One, They Know the Way
 
Love this cute photo, hopefully you can tell they are hot air ballons in the background! With those in mind I decided I wanted to do a big hot air balloon with my Silhoutte Cameo and team it up with the gorgeous colours in the Kaisercraft Little Treasures collection. 
 

Once I had backed the Hot Air Balloon with the Patterned Paper I created my background. I traced around the Hot Air Balloon onto some regular white paper and used it as a reverse mask. Then I got some acrylic paint, watered it down and made splatters around the edge of the Hot Air Balloon outline. 


I layered up some patterned papers under my photo and tucked that under the Hot Air Balloon. Next step was to hit the ephemera pack for the perfect embellishments. Love the flowers and the cute circle quote, over the photo to try and block out some of the people in the background. I've added a little enamel flower - very old Kaisercraft from my stash. 


I've used the ephemera to create my title at the bottom right of the page to finish my layout. 

Thanks for stopping by, till next time
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Kaisercraft Little Treasures paper - Tiny Miracle
Kaisercraft Little Treasures paper - Sweetheart
Kaisercraft Little Treasures paper - Little Gem
Kaisercraft Little Treasures Collectables
Kaisercraft Cardstock - Snow
Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment