HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, June 29, 2020

Let's Explore with Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

I've got a final share with the Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse.
 It is such an awesome collection with all the bright fun colours. 

Let's Explore
For this page, I started with a plain white cardstock background, once I had cut all my papers and laid out the layout I decided it needed something but I didn't want to take too much away from the white space so I just added some masking through the chicken wire stencil with white texture paste. 

I've added some cute small cherryblossoms in a mix of colours to compliment the floral patterned paper. I've added some diecut leaves in white and then added some stickers with the collection 4x6 stickers and foam phrase stickers. 

For my title I have used a 2Crafty chipboard title - Let's Explore and made it two tone in pale pink and a pink red ink. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse paper - Sunny Day
Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse paper - Sweet Summer
Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse paper - Perfect Day
Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse 4x6 Stickers
Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse Foam Phrase Stickers
2Crafty Chipboard Let's Explore
Green Tara Cherryblossoms - White
Green Tara Cherryblossoms - Red
Green Tara Cherryblossoms - Pink
Ranger Opaque Texture Paste
White Texture Cardstock
Chicken Wire Stencil 12x12

No comments:

Post a Comment