HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, April 3, 2020

Because being Together using Vicki Boutin Let's Wander by Kerryn Fry

Good morning everyone!
Today I am sharing another page created with the colourful range,
Vicki Boutin Let's Wander.
You've probably guessed by now that I am loving this collection!
How can you not smile when you look at the papers.
The black & white photo is Mr 15 and his 2nd cousin,
 taken back in 2015 at Bonython Park.
 

Starting with Bazzill Kraft cardstock, no surprise there.
and a white ink pad, I have created the background effect.
I've randomly applied both Distress Inks with a sponge
and then softened the colurs with the white ink.
I've used a gold pen to outline a few of the hearts.


At the top of the page, I've made use of the bottom strips of two patterned papers
and then hand punched chevrons from Around Here.
The 'Date' sticker is from Cocoa Vanilla Legendary Accessory Stickers 
and then stars hand cut from Chasing Stars.
Just under the title, you can see a glimpse of the backing cardboard


The journal card is from Wish You Were Here,
I've highlighted the black stars with a gold pen
and added an embellishment with foam tape from the Ephemera Icon Pack


The two  embellishment clusters on the page have been created 
with a mixture of embellishments from the Ephemera Icon Pack 
and hand cut flowers from Sunshine & Smiles.
The variety of leaves have been cut down from the larger leaf pieces.


The larger embellishment cluster has been created with the similar pieces
and then I have hand cut the banners from Fly Away with Me.
I have decorated the centre of the large flowers with Ranger Stickles Glitter Glue


The same Glitter Glue has been used to highlight features on the butterflies.
The embellishment cluster has been built up using foam tape.


has been cut into two pieces and placed above and below the photo.
The title has been covered with black ink
and then I have highlight random parts with a gold pen.


The title has been covered with black ink
and then I have highlight random parts with a gold pen.
I have also added a few more stickers from the


Thanks for visiting the AAS Blog today.
I hope you have enjoyed the process
and get a chance to do some creating yourself over the weekend.
Stay safe and join us again on Monday.

Products used:
Tim Holtz Distress Ink



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment