HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, April 13, 2020

Happy Heart with Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have created a layout using the fantastic Noteworthy collection by Pinkfresh Studio. Stunning colours in the this collection. 

Happy Heart
I made a light waterground background for this layout using some Distress Oxide Inks. I stamped onto plastic, added some water and used the bag technique. I then added some sploshes of ink. 

Lots of pretty patterns in this paper collection, I have layered up a couple for my page then went to work embellishing.


I've used the ephemera, mixed embellishments and enamel dots for this layout and teamed them up with some wood veneer by Cocoa Vanilla Studio. I've added a little cotton thread for some added texture. 


You can see I have done three matching clusters to my layout


My title was created with the Cocoa Vanilla Studio wood veneer alphas. I love these natural!
Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy paper - All the Goodness
Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy paper - Just be You
Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy paper - Right Now
Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy paper - Happy Thoughts
Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy paper - Enchanted Blooms
Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy Ephemera
Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy Mixed Embellishments
Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy Enamel Dots
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wild at Heart Wood Veneer
Distress Oxide Ink - Spun Sugar
Distress Oxide Ink - Picked Raspberry
Distress Oxide Ink - Wilted Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment