HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, March 30, 2020

Discover with Cocoa Vanilla Studio Legendary by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

As you may have noticed, I'm a huge fan of Cocoa Vanilla Studio's collection, and this latest one is no exception. I love it !
 The new Legendary collection is the perfect range for travel photos.

Discover

 
I'm always a sucker for a woodgrain background, and the colours in this one are fab! I've teamed this up with the map paper and some co-ordinating blue to match the photos and some orange for the pops of colour. 

I've gone with some circles to add embellishment clusters to my layout - the frames and compass are from the ephemera pack. 



My favourite part of my layout is my title: I have added a little scene background to the frame - the mountain/sun background is cut from the Epic Tales paper.


I'm always a fan of the Flairs to finish off a page:


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Legendary paper - Outdoors Type
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Legendary paper - One Way
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Legendary paper - Offbeat
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Legendary paper - Epic Tales
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Legendary Flair Buttons
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Legendary Ephemera
Kaisercraft Lucky Dip
Misc Wood title

No comments:

Post a Comment