HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, August 16, 2019

Happy using Penelope Dee Diamond Layne by Kerryn Fry

Hi everyone!
Today I'm sharing the first layout I've created using 
Penelope Dee Diamond Layne
A pretty collection with a gorgeous colour palette and simple patterns.
A very rare photo of just me!
I've changed the photo to B&W as my jacket has bright ornage on it
and I wanted to let the soft colours of the papers shine through.
The photo was taken on last year's snow trip
and look......no snowflakes!
 
I started with a simple & plain Kraft cardstock background,
perfect with the colours in the papers.
I've layered the papers, using the darker papers as the focus points. 
Then the fussy cutting began!
I loved the leaves on the Precious paper
and used them as the main embellishment.


Loads of foam tape used on the page.
I've lifted the photo and the the words for dimension.
All of the leaves have been raised with foam tape.


The little flowers were cut from the Radiant paper
and add to the cluster of leaves with foam tape.
I've made use of the bottom strip of the papers,
using the diamond strip across the base of the photo.


I loved the triangles on the back of the Radiant paper
and have used them on the cardstock as an extra focus.
They have been lifted with foam tape. 


I've used a gold gel pen as a highlight to the page.
Some faux stitching and some small dots in different spots
I also used it on some of the words.
Then using the Kaisercraft Tiny Dot stamp, I have add some subtle touches
to the background in random spots.


The 2 Crafty title Happy Days has been modified just to use the word Happy.
I have inked it with Distress Archival Ink
and then stamped with gold ink and Tiny Dot stamp.
The sub title was added with tiny alpha stickers from my collection.

A simple page with lots of dimension.
Thank you visiting the blog today,
enjoy your weekend and stay warm.
Please join us again on Monday for Fiona's next page 
Products used:
Bazzill Cardstock
Penelope Dee Diamond Layne - Bejeweled
Penelope Dee Diamond Layne - Elegant
Penelope Dee Diamond Layne - Glamorous
Penelope Dee Diamond Layne - Precious
Penelope Dee Diamond Layne - Radiant
Penelope Dee Diamond Layne - Sophisticated
2 Crafty title Happy Days
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp - Tiny Dot
Tim Holtz Distress Archival Black Soot
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment