HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 5, 2019

Dream with Kaisercraft Enchanted by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have created a layout with the delightful Enchanted collection from Kaisercraft. 
Dream


For this page I was inspired by the background paper to create a woodland dream scene and had the perfect photo of my beautiful great niece who is just a few weeks old.  I have fussy cut the corner of the Fairytale paper to add the mushrooms to the left side of the page and added some extra mushrooms from the utopia paper and the ephemera pack. 
I fussy cut my photo to create the idea she is sleeping in the woods. I've added leaves & flowers among the mushrooms to add to my woodland scene, finishing with a little quote and using a curio for the title Dream.
Next I have used two gorgeous 2crafty chipboard fairies - I have inked these in the colours of the background paper so they don't detract from my photo but are still clearly visible watching over the baby as she sleeps. 
I've finished off the scene by adding some stickles to the stars in the sky to make them shine brighter. 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used:
Kaisercraft Enchanted Paper - Fairytale
Kaisercraft Enchanted Paper - Whimsy
Kaisercraft Enchanted Paper - Utopia
Kaisercraft Enchanted Enchanted Curios
Kaisercraft Enchanted Collectables
2Crafty Fairies
Green Tara Leaf Sprays - Light Green
Green Tara Cherry Blossoms Red Tones

No comments:

Post a Comment