HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 15, 2018

Wild @ Heart with CVS More Than Words by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I'm playing with some CVS More than Words - while I wait to get their latest collection Midnight which is in the shop now!

A fun, beachy page of my youngest playing in the waves - fully clothed because it wasn't swimming weather, or so I thought!

Wild at Heart

I adore the subtle watercolour  on this paper and it makes the perfect ready to go background.  I have mounted this onto the blue spotty paper to give it a colour boost. Then I have used more of the spotty paper on the page alongside the peachy sketchbook paper (which is the reverse of the floral background). 



I've used the pretty flowers from the More than Words ephemera pack to embellish my layout and also a selection of wood veneer mini words from Kaisercraft, some Simple Stories and Pinkfresh stickers.

I've used the CVS Wild at Heart wood veneer words to create my title:

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
CVS More than Words Paper - Collage
CVS More than Words Paper - Sketchbook
CVS Wild at Heart Wood Veneer


No comments:

Post a Comment