HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

"Daughters", by Amanda

Hi all!

Today I have a simple page, that focuses on a beautiful photo of my daughters.
 I used some 2Crafty chipboard, a little colour and some sweet little embellishments to finish.

Here is my page, and some close ups!


To create this page, I started with a sheet of white cardstock
Then I layered and glued some lovely pieces of 2 Crafty chipboard on top.
I used these pieces: Apron Lace, Bubble Clumps and Mini Branches.
I applied a coat of gesso over the cardstock and chipboard.

Then using some watercolours, I washed some blues, and orange/yellows to the background.
 I added some splatters too, but I kept it simple.

Now time to add a title, photo and embellish....

For the title, I used a 2 Crafty chipboard title. I inked this blue and sprayed with Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Spray in Just Blue. A coat of dimensional magic finished it perfectly.

For embellishments, I added some blue and red colours - many from my stash - but from my AAS goodies, I included:
A simple page... one that focuses on that beautiful photo!!!
 
Thanks for looking, Amanda 
 
Products used:
2Crafty chipboard:
Daughters are so special - just one example of an individual chipboard word.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment