HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 8, 2018

Hello Beautiful with Doodlebug Hello Collection by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Today I have a layout I created for the class I taught on Saturday at All About Scrapbooks monthly crop. This page was all about the layers. 

Hello Beautiful 

I've used Doodlebugs Hello Collection which is just stunning with lots of bright fun colours and pops of gold. 

For my layout I wanted to use lots of layers of this pretty range. The trick with busy patterns is to team them up with the more neutral patterns, so I've broken up busy coloured floral papers with stripes and a plainer heart print. The background paper is also quite plain with a simple spot pattern. 

I've the used the sticker sheet to embellish my page and for my title. 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket 
Products Used:

Doodlebug Hello Collection Paper - Beautiful Blooms
Doodlebug Hello Collection Paper - Gold Foil
Doodlebug Hello Collection Paper - Petite & Pretty 
Doodlebug Hello Collection Paper - Poppy Plaid
Doodlebug Hello Collection Paper - Sitting Pretty
Doodlebug Hello Collection Paper - Tickled Pink
Doodlebug Hello Collection Sticker Sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment