HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, July 21, 2017

It's a Boy Thing using Carta Bella Toybox by Kerryn Fry

Hi Everyone
Welcome back to the blog on this chilly Friday morning.
Today I am featuring the awesome collection by Carta Bella 'Toybox'.
I loved creating with the colours in this collection.
My handsome boy folk are once again the stars of  my layout.
 

Back to my inked background for this page.
Starting with kraft cardstock as my base, I choose three colours from the papers
and three different stencils to start creating my background.
I then randomly placed patterns and colours around the planned paper area.
I used a white pen to doodle around the black letters.


The 2 Crafty title It'a Boy thing has been painted with Distress Paint
Bran Door, I've then added some doodling with a white pen.
The 2 Crafty View Finder has been covered with black ink
and then I have added some patterned paper to the back of it.
The little soldiers have been fussy cut from the 4x6 Journaling Cards.


I have used the 3x4 Journaling card for a journal spot, I have pooped it with some foam tape
and added some chevrons hand cut from the papers.


The patterned papers with fantastic and provided lots of opportunities to fussy cut
elements and add them to my page.
Plenty of foam tape to add lift and a little doodling with a black pen.
I've matted the photo with black cardstock to give it clear definition on top of the patterns.

That's all from me today, thank you for visiting the blog.
Have a lovely weekend and I hope you have been inspired.
Products Used:
Kraft Cradstock
Carta Bella Toybox - 3x4 Journaling Cards
Carta Bella Toybox - 4x6 Journaling Cards
Carta Bella Toybox - ABC Blocks
Carta Bella Toybox - Best Toy Fun
Carta Bella Toybox - Lazer Squirt Guns
Carta Bella Toybox - Toys Everywhere
2 Crafty title It's a Boy thing
2Crafty View Finder
Distress Inks
Distress Paints
Tim Holtz
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment