HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, July 7, 2017

Fun in the Sun with Simple Stories Summer Days by Kerryn Fry

Good morning everyone.
Today I am sharing a simple, clean layout created using Simple Stories Summer Days.
I love the bright mixture of colours in this collection, it just makes me smile.
I've chosen an older photo from Summer 2012, 
back when Mr 13 loved being crazy in front of the camera.
 

Very unusual for me, but I have left the Kraft background for this page.
Thought I would let the bright colours shine on the own.
The 2 Crafty Sun has been painted with Distress Paint and 
then the center has been given a little sparkle with Stickles.
I have hand cut the sunglasses from the Gotta Wear Shades paper.


I had loads of fun with the 2 Crafty title Fun in the Sun.
I have layered the Distress Paint colours from light to dark, picking up colours from the papers.
I've add glitter glue in similar colours to let the title sparkle and 
then added a final layer of Dimensional Magic.


I have added foam tape to a few pieces on the page.
The clouds have been fussy cut from Beat the Heat paper.
The pot plants have been fussy cut from the 3x4 Journaling Elements.


Thanks for dropping by the AAS blog today.
I hope you have been inspired!
Have a fabulous weekend and happy crafting.
Products Used:
Simple Stories Summer Days - 3x4 Journaling Elements
Simple Stories Summer Days - Beat the Heat
Simple Stories Summer Days - Gotta Wear Shades
Simple Stories Summer Days - Soak Up The Sun
Simple Stories Summer Days - Summer Snapshots
Simple Stories Summer Days - Stickers 4x6 sheets
2 Crafty title Fun in the Sun
2 Crafty Suns
Distress Paints
Dimensional Magic
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment