HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, July 14, 2017

Crazy About You using Simple Stories Cabin Fever by Kerryn Fry

Hi there everyone.
I am back to share my next project using Simple Stories.
This week I'm using the fabulous collection Cabin Fever, it was perfect for the photos.
These photos were taken on our winter holiday last year, the boys being their usual silly selves.

I decided to take the fussy cutting to a different place on this page.
Having a series of photos of the boys that I wanted to use on this page, I got busy with my scissors 
and cut the boys out of each photo and layered them on foam tape across the page. 

The 2 Crafty Handrawn Stars were painted using Fossilized Amber Distress Paint, 
then sealed with Dimensional Magic and the stars were then backed with patterned paper 
to allow them to stand out of the dark background.


The 2 Crafty title Crazy About You was covered with Dina Wakely acrylic paint and 
then given a thick coat of Dimensional Magic.
I have used foam tape to lift the title of the page.
I added my journalling around the edge of the page 


More fussy cutting of the leaves and flowers from the patterned paper to add 
at the bottom of the page amongst the logs and 2 Crafty Grass Clumps.


The grass has been sponged with three different colours of Distress Paint 
and sealed with Dimensional Magic.


I had lots of fun creating this page, I love cutting people out for a different look on my layouts.
Hopefully you have found some inspiration in the process and 
the Simple Stories collection is amazing to use and super versatile for different pages.
Have a fabulous weekend!

Products Used:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment