HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, May 15, 2017

You Shine

Hello everyone

Hope you all had a wonderful Mothers Day yesterday. I attended our monthly crop day this weekend where I taught this page created using CVS Wild at Heart paper and Dylusions & Distress Spray inks.


For this page I created a watercolour effect with the dylusions inks, dabbing a little onto some plastic and a lot of water before spreading it onto the background then drying off with paper towel to create a more subtle colour.  I finished the background off with some ink splatters. 

I've utilised the patterns on the Patchwork Paper:


and cut out some of the different prints to which creates the look of lots of different patterned paper layers on my page. 

Naturally the butterflies in this collection call for fussy cutting, and I created a flowing affect with them, as they flow diagonally across the page. I have used mounting tape on one side of each butterfly to create the illusion of fluttering. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket

Products Used:

Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wild at Heart paper - Bohemian
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wildat  Heart paper - Grow Wild
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wild at Heart paper -  Mariposa
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wild at Heart paper - Memento
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wild at Heart paper - Patchwork
Dylusions Ink - London Blue
Dylusions Ink - After Midnight
Dylusions Ink Squeezed Orange
Distress Stain Ink - Picked Raspberry
White Cardstock
Clear Gesso
2Crafty Chipboard - You Shine

No comments:

Post a Comment