HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

"Friends", featuring Kaisercraft Bombay Sunset, by Amanda H.

Hi everyone!
 
Welcome to my Wednesday page share.
Today I have used the rich bright papers from the Kaisercraft Bombay Sunset collection.
 
Here is my page.... and some close ups...
 
I started with the Sundown paper in the collection.... How stunning is this as a background?
I used the Music paper and Daybreak paper to matte behind the photos and also to punch some shapes to tuck in the layers in the back.
 
I love it when paper companies make a pretty paper strip, so you can add it to a page rather than throwing it away when you trim the paper!!! I found the stripy paper strip with the quote "You brighten my days" on the Rosewood Paper, and it was lovely running along the bottom of the photos.
 
 
 
I embossed some 2Crafty pieces in gold and turquoise for this layout. 
The "Friends" word for the title was perfect, especially layered on the Leafy Rounds.
 
 
I also added some Kaisercraft Paper Mini Blooms (in "Sea Breeze") and Bella Blvd Puffy Hearts (in "Ice Mix"), as well as metallic thread and sequins from my stash.
 
I also did some gold and turquoise splatters to the background, just a subtle touch.
 
I love the 2Crafty Delicate Swirl, which I ran down the side of the photos, layered amongst another paper punches, paper bloom, puffy heart, sequins and thread.





Products used:

Papers

2Crafty Chipboard

Embellishments


Thanks for looking today! Head in store to see more from this awesome Kaisercraft range!

Amanda

 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment