HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, May 26, 2017

Sisters using Fancy Pants Family & Co by Kerryn

Morning Everyone.
I'm back with my next project today and this time I am sharing something a little different.
This page is actually about me! Oh and my big Sis.
See I do actually exist :)
But bet you can't guess where we were.
This page features the beautiful collection Fancy Pants Designs Family & Co
 
I had a ball creating the background for this page, a little mixed media. 
Using the new Distress Oxide Inks Broken ChinaCracked Pistachio and Faded Jeans
I have swiped each ink onto a craft sheet and spritzed them with water.
Then dabbing the cardstock down onto the puddles of ink, lifting it and 
then putting it down again to pick up more colour.
Lacking any creative patience, I have dried off the cardstock with a heat tool 
and then flicked more water onto the background.
The excess water was sponged away with paper towel leaving some cool water stains.

I have randomly stamped the background with three different Kaisercraft Texture Stamps 


The 2 Crafty title Sisters are attached @ the Heart was cut into two pieces to spread the words 
across the page, I have covered it with Distress Paint and then stamped with gold ink.
The edges have been highlighted with Metallic Rub.
The 2 Crafty Doodled Heart was also painted with Distress Paint in three different colours.


Hopefully you have been a little inspired by my page today.
I am loving the new Distress Oxide Inks and will continue to play with them over the next few weeks.
Please drop back to the blog on Monday to see what Fiona has to show you.
Have a fabulous weekend!

Products Used:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment