HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

"Enjoy" by Amanda

Hi all,
 
I'm back again for another share this wonderful Wednesday.
 
Today we go with a bright page using some Fancy Pants paper, from the Joy Parade collection.
 
 
With these bright and fun papers, I did bring in some white cardstock, for the background and to mount around the photo and papers. I used the different patterns and colours of the Joy Parade papers, in strips and blocks, to build up layers behind the photo.
 
Another focal point of the page is the awesome 2Crafty Handdrawn Heart, used to frame the photo, which I have inked black and added a coat of Dimensional Magic to.
 
Here in the close ups, you will see some of the cute little finishes I added to complete the page.
 

Firstly I used the Design Puffy Stickers, also from the Fancy Pants Joy Parade collection - this includes the "ENJOY" title, some of the hearts and triangles. I also added some Simple Stories stickers and a flower from a Cocoa Vanilla Studio pack.

I hope you "enjoyed" this page!!!!!
 Thanks for looking today.

Amanda


Products used:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment