HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

"Captured" by Amanda

 
Hello again, and welcome to another wonderful Wednesday to inspire!
 
 Do you ever get your hands on a beautiful piece of paper, and the only possible thing to do is to fussy cut it? That's how I started out with this page, when I found one of the amazing floral papers from the  Pink Paislee Take Me Away collection.
 
 

I used the combination of 5 different pieces of paper from the range (listed below) and used them in the layers behind the photo, in the strips and the background and of course for the fussy cutting. The whole page is also mounted on a white cardstock base, my favourite thing to do.

Once I had the papers sorted, I looked for some bits and pieces to add the clusters to finish the page. You can see some of these details in close ups.

Firstly I inked some 2Crafty Butterflies using Prima Chalk Ink, once nestled in the flower I added a coat of Dimensional Magic

Under the layers of the fussy cut flower, I tucked some white hearts and vines from the awesome Thickers pack that come in the Take Me Away range.

Some of the grey colour tones in the diecuts from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Love Always collection matched the colour tones of this page, so I had these into the clusters also. I also sprinkled some crystals from the Bits and pieces pack and also some sparkly enamel dots.



 
Thanks for looking today.
A pretty page, totally made by the amazing papers from Take Me Away.
 
 
Products used:
PP - Take Me Away Paper - 02
PP - Take Me Away Paper - 10 (this had the florals that I fussy cut)
PP - Take Me Away Paper - 17
PP - Take Me Away Paper - 18 
PP - Take Me Away Thickers - Dream Foam
White Cardstock
2 Crafty Addy's Butterflies
Prima - Fluid Chalk Ink Edgers - Pastel Green
Dimensional Magic
CV - Love Always Ephemera Die Cuts
CV - Love Always Bits & Pieces
CV - Love Always Enamel Dots - Sparkles
 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment