HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, November 28, 2016

You're so Lovely layout by Rachel Lowe:



Hello lovely people and welcome to another week of scrapping inspiration.

I am starting the week off using one of the Kaiser Craft collections Ooh La La.

I chose it for a change of design and theme from my usual modern layouts.

I loved going back to my early days of scrapping where all I would scrap was vintage and shabby chic layouts.

This photo of my daughter is one of my favourites, I think the eyes have it in this photo!



I just love this 2Crafty chipboard frame and my layout flowed from this.

I inked the frame in gold and then when dry added a light layer of pine cone ink with a sponge (a old one that was quite dry) to give it a old world look.



I splattered the wood grain base paper with gold colour shine.

Whilst both these were drying I added some sewing (in my usual random style) on the floral and bird paper.

I then attached my frame with now chosen photo (the eyes have it!).

I then arranged the die cut flowers and leaves, using foam tape on the top flower to create depth.



I used a butterfly sticker and attached with foam tape so it looked like it was flying away from the floral bunch.

I also foam taped a die cut bird on the branch next to the printed bird.



To create my title I took a die cut dollie and added with foam to the centre the round die cut sentiment. I finished this off with two small enamel hearts.



I have added the lace border sticker (which I always sewed on)
 to the top of my page and finished off with two die cut butterflies and some more enamel dots and hearts.



This layout would suit so many types of photos/themes.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Have a fantastic week.

xXx






Photobucket

1 comment: