HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, November 7, 2016

Bella BLVD Addison layout by Rachel Lowe Always:

Hello everyone and I hope Monday is being extra kind to you.

I am sure you will have noticed that I am a huge fan of Bella BLVD and the new collections are no exception.

This collection is called Addison and is a totally girl themed collection.

The papers, die cuts, tags and tabs are just gorgeous. And who can resist feathers and florals!





Because the papers are so bright and patterned I have used a white as my base.

I have gone with lots of layering on this layout.

I have cut a 3 inch strip of the feather paper and tucked the black and white strip from the border paper under it. The black and white used as a contrast to break up the pinks.


I have used a tab as one of my layers (TOTES in Love) and then I have sewn to add further visual interest.

Before attaching my photo I placed a tab at the top, left of my photo.

This frames my photo and ensures that although this is a busy page my photo does not get distracted from.





I foamed taped the die cut yellow flowers and then punched two smaller ones from a journal card.

Again I added some random sewing for texture.




I fussy cut the light pink and blue feathers from the feather paper, layering them against the die cut hot pink feather and to make it a feature I have sewn down the centres.





Under my photo I have added the 'too cute' arrow and finished this page off with a 2Crafty word sentiment (which looks very girly and pretty) which I inked in hot pink.





I was tempted to splatter some some colour around my title but decided against it as I wanted my title to stand out and have some negative space on my layout.

This is a perfect collection and layout for your girl photos.

Thank you for stopping by and next week I have a awesome boy layout using one of the other new Bella BLVD collections, Alex.

Have a lovely week with a little scrapping thrown in.
xXx






Photobucket




1 comment: