HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, November 14, 2016

Just the Guys layout by Rachel Lowe:


Happy Monday everyone.

Today I am sharing my last layout using the awesome collection Alex by Bella BLVD.

I had to use up my last bits and pieces of this collection, all too great to leave.

Again I have used a white base but to give it texture and more visual interest I have used a cut file (Very Squarey The Cut Shoppe) and then added papers from the collection behind the cut file.

You can create this without a cut file machine and do by hand cutting different shaped squares and adding to the white base paper (white and patterned papers).

With the word paper I fussy cut phrases to go with the theme I was creating around my photo of my three boys.


My circle is also a cut file (Stained Glass Window by Silhouette Design Store) but again you could cut a large circle and then fill it with different sized shapes and papers to re create this effect using black as you base circle.


I would start by choosing where you would place your photo and work from there. I love paper piecing and would do this often before I entered the world of cut machines.


And this is where the fun begins, fill each section with the tabbies, paper pieces and stickers as you wish (or simply copy mine). Some elements I have foam taped to create height.












I was so pleased with the way this layout turned out, totally boy and totally cool!

Thank you for stopping by today and having a look of this fun layout.

Have a great week and see you soon.

xXx


bella blvd alex tabbies
bella blvd alex paper pieces
bella blvd alex paper killing it
bella blvd alex paper beast mode
bella blvd alex paper turn it up
bella blvd alex paper group text
bella blvd addison paper fierce 1
bella blvd alex fundamentals sticker sheet
bella blvd alex paper borders



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love this Rach, what you have done with this range is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete