HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 31, 2016

Bella BLVD Alex Collection Layout by Rachel Lowe - Hey Dude!

Hello lovely people and Happy Monday.


Well this week we are going totally boy showcasing this gorgeous collection Alex by Bella BLVD.
Totally love the colour combos and coordinating embellishments.


My boy Ben was very happy with this layout stating 'I look a bit cool and grown up and not a baby'!!!



Firstly I chose the die cuts to go with my theme and photos.


I then cut a 4 1/2 inch strip of the blue graffiti paper and attached horizontally at the top the white yardstick.


I then positioned my photos and added two tabs (did I mention these are plastic not paper and are just gorgeous) which again tied in with my theme and finally I foam taped a small heart of the third photo.

 I have sewn a die cut tab to the top of the page.





I then set about positioning my die cuts in a visually appealing way. I have layered over each other and then added some enamel dots for interest.





As I often do I added some random sewing to add visual interest and texture.

I have used the sticker alphabet to create my title and foam taped some letters to create visual interest (I am not too keen on flat stickers for a title). I thin Hey Dude is a perfect title for my layout!



I just love these colours and they really do suite an older boy themed layout.
This layout can be achieved effortlessly but still look great!


Thank you stopping by today and have a good week.
xXx



Bella Blvd Alex -fundamentals sticker sheet
Bella Blvd Alex - paper killing it
Bella Blvd - Alex paper pieces
Bella Blvd - Alex tabbies
Bazzill Cardstock White
Fancy Pants - good fellows puffy dot stickers
Fancy Pants millie june puffy dot stickers




Photobucket

1 comment: