HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Teresa Collins Tinsel & Company by Fiona Johnstone


Hello everyone
 
It's December, and it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! I thought that would be a good idea to scrap some of last years Christmas Photos before I have a whole heap of new ones that need scrapping!!! 

This week I am creating with the stunning Teresa Collins Tinsel and Company papers. I love red, gold and white for Christmas - just my colours!

Here is my layout for this week, Christmas Day 2013

Funnily enough, of me and the kids on Christmas Day at my parents house. The creamy background and plainer colours worked really well with these papers, white, gold and kraft with a touch of red, and they really popped on the black background.

A close-up of my 2 Crafty chipboard title and cute mini reindeer both glittered up for Christmas!
I've used a few of the words and stickers from both the decorative and label sticker packs in the Tinsel & Company range. I've added some glittered up 2Crafty stars and sequins to finish off my background.
My die-cut bauble, holly bough and Tree are all from the Ephemera pack, the perfect embellishments. Again with some sequins and 2Crafty stars to finish off the layout.
It's nice to get some Christmas scrapping done at this time of the year, it puts you in the festive mood!
Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
 
Fiona
x
Photobucket 
Products Used:
 
Teresa Collins Tinsel and Company Paper - Dots
Teresa Collins Tinsel and Company Paper -  Quatrefoil
Teresa Collins Tinsel and Company Paper - Stripes
Teresa Collins Tinsel and Company Decorative Stickers
Teresa Collins Tinsel and Company Alpha & Label Stickers
Teresa Collins Tinsel and Company Ephemera Pieces
Bazzill Black Cardstock
2Crafty Chipboard Christmas Day title
2Crafty Chipboard Mini Reindeers
2Crafty Handrawn Stars
Teresa Collins Nine & Co Sequins
Kindy glitz
Gold confetti star

No comments:

Post a Comment