HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, December 5, 2014

Kaisercraft "Close Up!" - By Linda Eggleton

Hi again everyone...and welcome to December!
Wow, is it just me? Or has this year just flown by for everone else too?  I can't believe that "you.know.what" will be here before we know it, and then after that, we'll be into a new year...eeeek 
It's all hurtling by way too fast for my liking....if only it would slow down!
 
Anyways...on with some scrapping to share :) 
Today I am sharing some of my Kaisercraft DT work using Close Up! collection
It has lots of camera & film themed papers & embellishments - and they are all so cool!!
Oh and the colours are just gorgeous too :)


"Titanic Pump House"
 
I've used one of the plainer papers for my background - Lens, and have added a variety of subtle stamping in different colours around the edges of the paper layers.  I've then arranged a variety of paper strips & border pieces in a cross formation under the photos...and have added some strip journaling, cut from another piece from the Paper pad.
 
 

Here's just one of the little cameras that comes in the Collectables pack - love it! and I've added some paper blooms, that I've lightly inked, & other stickers & Collectables pieces in and around my cluster.
 
 

The alphas are Kaisercraft - Sea Breeze, Natural (which I have inked to get a richer colour)
and Ebony. And the little film strip is cut from one of the pages from the paper pad - there are a variety of colours in the little film strips too.



Another piece of film strip paper, along with one of the border diecut strips from the paper pad & some more stickers from the sticker sheet that I've put up on foam tape to help lift them off the page.
 
 

A bit of a close up of the different stamping - Grid, Tiny Dot & Arty, using Saffron, Lagoon & Vintage Ink Pads.
 
 

 
Kaisercraft Products – Lens paper P1679, Paper Pad PP955, Collectables CT812, Sticker Sheet SS264, Sage paper blooms F632, Sunset paper blooms F634, Buttercream paper blooms F629, Grid Stamp CS755, Tiny Dot stamp CS151, Arty Stamp CS879, Saffron Ink pad IP728, Lagoon Ink pad IP727, Vintage Ink pad IP723, Tangello Ink pad IP729, Sea Breeze alpha stickers AS255, Natural alpha stickers AS254, Ebony alpha stickers AS251, Black ink pad IP719
Other – Leaf punch, zipper, mists



Next up is a mini canvas.....


"Do what you love, and love what you do" Canvas
 
The black & orange spear looking shapes I have cut from the "shutter" paper...a little bit fiddly, but I love the effect, so well worth the little bit of time that it took :)
For the background I've used the KC Triangles template with some modelling paste, and then coloured it with KC Lagoon ink pad.  I then finished it off with some stamping using KC Crackle stamp & Saffron Ink pad.
 
 

I've layered a few collectables pieces, one being that awesome saying - "Life is like photography, We develop from the negatives" -  How true is that? I love this little verse.....and finished it off with a cluster to the side.
 
 

I've cut one of the long sayings stickers in half from the sticker sheet and placed them under each other as the title for the canvas.
 
 

And for my cluster (yep, love my clusters!!! lol), a few paper blooms & a couple of different punched/diecut leaves...oh and a super cool Flutterby Designs Flair button - oh how I love these!
 
Kaisercraft Products – Shutter paper P1681, Paper Pad PP955, Sticker Sheet SS264, Collectables CT812, Triangles Template T615, Crackle stamp CS876, Black Ink pad IP719, Lagoon Ink pad IP727, Saffron Ink pad IP728, Terracotta paper blooms F636, Honey paper blooms F628, Sage paper blooms F632, Honey mini paper blooms F645, Sage mini paper blooms F649.
Other – Canvas, leaf die & leaf punch, Flair button, distress ink


That is all from me for this week, I hope you have enjoyed seeing this gorgeous collection.
It is available in store HERE  and the beautiful Paper Blooms can be found HERE

Thanks so much for dropping by today :) xx
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment