HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Fancy Pants Oh Deer! by Fiona Johnstone

 
Hello everyone

More Christmas merriment from me today, this time with the super cute Oh Deer!collection from Fancy Pants. Fell in love with this range as soon as I saw all the reindeer, they are totally adorable! I also love the touches of blue, brown and pink that blend themselves nicely with the more traditional red, green and silver.

My layout today is Santa Hats - love this pic of my two having lots of fun goofing off while we were setting up the Christmas Tree last year. 
  
The blue and red papers were perfect for my need to colour match my photos with the papers in my layouts. 


Lots of gorgeous die-cuts in the ephemera pack, which I have used to frame my photograph.

As you may have noticed, I love a bit of bling at Christmas and the red Thickers are out for this page but I needed a little more sparkle so have used the Prima Glass Beads and glued then onto my page and added some random ones falling down the page. 

Thanks for stopping by today, 
Fiona
x
 

Photobucket
Products used:

Fancy Pants Oh Deer! Paper - Lights
Fancy Pants Oh Deer! Paper - Prancer
Fancy Pants Oh Deer! Paper - Festive
Fancy Pants Oh Deer! Ephemera Pack
Teresa Collins Tinsel & Co Ephemera
Prima Marketing Art Ingredients Glass Beads
Flutterby Designs Flair Design #103
American Crafts Thickers
Heidi Swapp Alphas
MAMBI Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment