HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Fancy Pants Everyday Circus by Fiona Johnstone


Hello Everyone

This week I've used the new Fancy Pants Everyday Circus collection.
 Love the subdued brights and woodgrain papers together. There are so many
colours in this range, fab for any of those photos with a myriad of colours,
like this one of me and my kids on my birthday this year.
 
 
The background of these papers is an off white/cream and co-ordinates perfectly
 with the Jillibean Soup Birthday Bisque embellishments which I have used for my
 birthday themed page.
 
 
 I love these new Thickers with their multi colours and spots!
 Too cute and fun. I have added some mini veneer stars to finish off my page.
 
 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Fiona
x
 
Photobucket 
Products List:
Fancy Pants Everyday Circus Paper- Illusionist
Fancy Pants Everyday Circus Paper - Teeterboard
Fancy Pants Everyday Circus Paper- Lucky Number
Fancy Pants Everyday Circus Paper - Train Master
Jillibean Soup Wooden Nickles - Birthday
Jillibean Soup Birthday Bisque Pea Pod Parts
American Crafts Thickers
Studio Calico Stars
October Afternoon Cakewalk Stickers

1 comment:

  1. Such a bright fun layout and looks fab on the wood panelled background. Love how you've mixed the JBS embellishments and those Thickers look so cool!

    ReplyDelete