HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Carta Bella - Boy of Boy by Fiona Johnstone

  Hello everyone
 
July is here and with it a new range of collections to play with!
This week I am creating with Carta Bella's Boy oh Boy range, which arrived in store
last week! Lots of fun, bright colours which I have teamed up with some splashes of
 co-ordinating dylusions inks and a contrasting black title. 
 
My layout, titled "Hello Darling Boy"


Loving these Amy Tan alphas and word phrases I have used for my title, as well as the Heidi Swapp "hello".  You can also see my random splatters and drips of dylusions inks, I just went a bit freestyle with the dylusions, splashing, dripping and flicking it here and there. I've also done some stamping using my favourite Kaisercraft texture stamp!
 

More triangle texture stamp here, with a couple of little splashes of dylusions. My favourite flairs by Flutterby, a fun sequin arrow and a crate paper veneer to finish off.

 
 
A bit more white space in this corner of the design - some transparent stars and another Flutterby Flair.
 
 
 
 Thanks for stopping by, be sure to check out this great range in store now. All the products are listed below. 

Till next time

Fiona
 
Photobucket
Products List:
Carta Bella Boy oh Boy Paper - Stripe
Carta Bella Boy oh Boy Paper - Guy Stuff
Carta Bella Boy oh Boy Paper - Sweet Boy
White Bazzill 
AC - Amy Tan Plus One Thickers Phrase Stickers
AC - Amy Tan Plus One Thickers Kal Barteski Black Foam
Crate Paper Boys Rule Printed Wood Veneer Shapes
Heidi Swapp Dreamy Clear Words
Heide Swapp Words Stickers
Heidi Swapp Sequin Shapes
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp Triangles
Flutterby Designs - Flair Design #168
Simple Stories DIY Insta Clear Stickers 
Dylusions Ink Sprays
Versamark Ink Cube


No comments:

Post a Comment