HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, February 28, 2014

More Vintage Chic & Hello Sunshine - by Linda Eggleton

Hi everyone and welcome to the blog today :)
Can you believe that it's the last day of February & summer today?  The year seems to be whizzing past at a ridiculous speed already!!  I hope it doesn't continue at this rate!
I am back to share my last layout using the gorgeous Heidi Swapp "Vintage Chic" collection, plus I have a few cards using some of the leftovers from my Kaisercraft "Hello Sunshine" kit.
So first up is my layout using Vintage Chic...
"Isn't she lovely"
 
The background paper I've used is quite different from the rest of the papers in this range....but wow, I love those chevrons, and didn't want to do to much to the page, so that the chevrons could do their thing.  The colours are gorgeous & amazingly still go together so well with the yellow & turquoise colours that are more prominant in this range.
 
I've kept this page fairly simple, and I've used a larger photo :)
 
 

For my cluster I've used some Manor House, Petaloo & Prima flowers....along with a piece of 2Crafty CB - Ornate Buckle that I've first coated in gesso & then coloured with one of my yellow Gelato's
 
 

I've inked, distressed & layered my papers, with some having punched rounded corners & also a strip of punched border to help break things up a bit.
 
 

Some more 2Crafty - Chevrons.... <3
 
 

This is the cluster from a different angle
 
 

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Here are some super quick, cute fun cards I made using some leftover Hello Sunshine papers with a few of the amazingly cute diecut animals from the Collectables pack.
They had to be used..... they are just too darn cute!!

 
 

 
 

All 3 are just some quick simple layers of papers with some of the cute animal diecuts & stickers from the sticker sheet - such FUN and the cards are super cute!
 
 
That's it from me today, thanks so much for dropping by.
I hope you have been inspired and enjoyed your visit.
Take care & happy Friday :)
 
Linda xx
 
 
Photobucket
 
Products used:
 
Layout - Isn't she lovely
Prima Marketing - Flowers - Fairy Rhymes
American Crafts - Thickers
Martha Stewart - Border punch - Swirling Lace
 
Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment