HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, June 5, 2023

Here we Are with 49&Market Vintage Artistry Everywhere Collection by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Very excited to share some pages over the next couple of weeks using the fabulous Everywhere Collection by 49&Market.
Love the colours and perfect as I've been doing lots of weekend and day trips!

Here we are


How good are these background papers? Perfect and easy to team up with some of the other papers from the collection. I have added some of the awesome rub-ons to my background too, on this close up you can see the small compass next to the Love this View chipboard piece and also the larger Go See Do words that went on so smoothly, especially over my torn paper layers. I've also added some rub-ons to my orange ephemera circle. Very versatile!


Here you can see more rub-ons used - the top left map piece, another compass and the Exploring text. I've also mixed my ephemera and chipboard here, giving my word a little frame. 


The ephemera also has some great titles that are the perfect addition to the page and then I have use the fun Wishing Baubles for a great finishing touch!


Thanks for visting
See you next week

Fiona
x





Products Used:
49&Market Vintage Artistry Everywhere - Collection Pack 12x12
49&Market Vintage Artistry Everywhere - Coloured Foundations Pack
49&Market Vintage Artistry Everywhere - Albums Rub Ons 6x8
49&Market Vintage Artistry Everywhere - Chipboard Set
49&Market Vintage Artistry Everywhere - Ephemera Bits
49&Market Vintage Artistry Everywhere - Wishing Baubles and Bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment