HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, June 12, 2023

Go See Do with 49&Market Vintage Artistry Everywhere collection by Fiona Johnstone

Hello

Another layout today with 49&Market Vintage Artistry Everywhere collection. This layout focuses on the greens and orange in the collection for my waterfall photo:

Go See Do



The background paper paper is simply stunning, ready to go with all the mixed media done. I have mounted it onto some orange foundations paper before adding some paper layers from the main collection pack. 

I did add one thing to my background - the big words. How cool are these rubons? Seriously so easy to use and really pop on the page! They are the album rub ons


With my large rub-ons as a major design feature of the page I have focused my clusters around my photo. I have used a mix of ephemera and chipboard from the collection. I've added a little rub on to the plain journaling circle to tie it in with the backround. 


Title from the chipboard collection and I've finished with the bubbles and baubles. 


Thank for visiting
See you next week

Fiona
x



Photobucket

Products Used:
49&Market Vintage Artistry Everywhere - Collection Pack 12x12
49&Market Vintage Artistry Everywhere - Coloured Foundations Pack
49&Market Vintage Artistry Everywhere - Albums Rub Ons 6x8
49&Market Vintage Artistry Everywhere - Chipboard Set
49&Market Vintage Artistry Everywhere - Ephemera Bits
49&Market Vintage Artistry Everywhere - Wishing Baubles and Bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment