HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 12, 2022

The Best of Friends with Echo Park All About a Girl by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have used the totally cute All About a Girl collection by Echo park.
I adore this colour combo of pink and teal for this layout:

The Best of Friends


Love these super cute photos of my great niece and her best friend and they go perfectly with the gorgeous Echo Park All About A Girl papers. The pinks and teals are so pretty! To create some layers I have torn the papers and layered them across my page - adding a masked doily for background effect in the matching teal. 


My photos I have put straight across the page before adding some Green Tara flowers in white and pink with some 2Crafty branches inked in green tea to complete my clusters. 
Next a few co-ordinating stickers to match the colour combo. 


The title is also 2Crafty, I have inked this in Teal and then added some sparkle. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x


Photobucket

Products Used:

Echo Park All About a Girl paper - Tea Time
Echo Park All About a Girl paper - 3x4 Journaling Cards
Echo Park All About a Girl paper - 6x4 Journaling Cards
Green Tara - Apple Blossoms White
Green Tara -Cherry Blossom - Pink and White
2Crafty Best of Friends
2Crafty Mini Branches
Pinkfresh Studio Happy Heart Stickers
CVS Cardstock Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment