HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 26, 2022

Limited Edition with Celebr8 #YOLO by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I've got a layout created with the super cool YOLO papers from Celebr8:

Limited Edition


The very first thing I loved about this collection is the cool people on the patterned paper, and immediately decided to fussy cut them all out. I loved the grungy background paper and decided to use this mounted on to some black cardstock to make it pop. 

To get my people to stand out I have used some black paint and swiped it across the page, using the people as my measurement. 



I've matted my photo with the black cardstock before adding some of the lighter patterned papers. Then I have fussy cut all the cute phrases and circles and made a cluster to the top left of my photo. 



I've added some more fussy cut shapes to the bottom right of the photo, including the Limited Edition circle for my title. I've added some texture stamping over my papers to add to the grungy feel. 

I've added some 2Crafty Chipboard stars that I have inked with black ink. 



Some fussy cut quotes from the advertising strip complete my layout. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used:
Celebr8 #YOLO paper pack
2Crafty Chipboard ATC Hearts & Stars
Black Bazzill Cardstock
Black Paint
Astd texture stamps 

No comments:

Post a Comment