HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 16, 2021

Backyard Exploring with Pinkfresh Studios
Happy Blooms by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have created with a new collection - the beautiful Pinkfresh Studio Happy Blooms! This collection has some perfect embellishments for any staying at home scrapping especially if you've been out in the garden or exploring your backyard!

Backyard Exploring



For this layout I went with some tearing, chipboard and a doily for texture.  I layered up my papers and then added some to frame my photo. Next I hit the ephemera packs - there are two in this collection - one is exclusively florals and the other is a mixed pack of embellishments. 



I framed alternate corners of my photo with the florals, then added the little journalling pieces and the little tags from the regular ephemera pack. Some 2Crafty chipboard added a little more greenery to my page and I love the wooden buttons from CVS - perfect addition.




My title is a mix of the new alphas from the Happy Blooms range (green) and older Pinkfresh from my stash. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket

Products Used:

Pinkfresh Studio Happy Blooms paper - Happy Place
Pinkfresh Studio Happy Blooms paper - Memories
Pinkfresh Studio Happy Blooms paper - Daydream
Pinkfresh Studio Happy Blooms paper - Cottage
Pinkfresh Studio Happy Blooms paper - Homegrown
Pinkfresh Studio Happy Blooms Floral Ephemera
Pinkfresh Studio Happy Blooms - Ephemera
Pinkfresh Studio Happy Blooms Puffy Alpha Stickers
2Crafty Chipboard -Mini Branches
CVS These Days Wooden Epoxy Button
White Cardstock - Kaisercraft Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment