HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, June 21, 2021

Get Away with Simple Stories Safe Travels by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

I've got a page with the Travel inspired collection by Simple Stories:  Safe Travels.
It was nice to be able to document being able to fly again (though current plans are
up in the air again!)

Get Away



This is range has some fab colours in it, this week I am showcasing the blues and pinks for my layout. I have masked the white cardstock with a subtle stenciling in blue ink to co-ordinate my page and have matted the cardstock onto a pink border. 

Next it was layering up my patterned papers, alternating between the blues and pinks!
 

I love that this range has a whole sheet of shipping tags as patterned paper, they are easy to cut and make perfect and inexpensive embellishments. I have used one to tuck and one as a focal point on my page. 


The other embellishments I have kept simple as my title and the shipping tag are large focuses on the page. I have used a wood veneer aeroplane and some of the foam flowers from the Foam Stickers packet. 

I have also used the Foam Stickers pack for my title - love how big this title is!


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x

Photobucket

Products Used:

Simple Stories Safe Travels paper - 2x2 4x4 Elements
Simple Stories Safe Travels paper - Here we Go
Simple Stories Safe Travels paper - Happy Travels
Simple Stories Safe Travels paper - Tags
Simple Stories Safe Travels Foam Thickers
Kaisercraft Cardstock - Snow
Kaisercraft Wood Veneer
Vicki Boutin Stencil - Color Study Fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment